Quarterly Journal of Interdisciplinary Legal Research endowers to publish articles, studies and findings related to the interaction of the field of law with other related fields, with the aims of:
- Introducing and promoting of the status of law in relation with other related disciplines in Legal Literature;
- Promotion of the scope of law in relation with other fields and related disciplines;
- Meeting the scientific and research needs of the country in the field of legal studies and interdisciplinary studies;
- Providing prerequisite grounds for interaction of law with other related fields; and
- Helping to timely publication of new findings in the field of interdisciplinary legal studies.
ILR is broadly covering interaction of various disciplines of Law, including Private Law, Criminal Law, Family Law, and Tort etc. with other Related Fields like Jurisprudence, Ethics, Philosophy, Art, Political Science, Sport, and Managements etc. A broad outline of the journal's scope includes; peer reviewed original research articles, case studies, technical reports, research reviews, short communications, notes to the editor, letters to editor and authors’ response about letters to editor in interdisciplinary information on the practice and status of research in Law.