1. Abedini, A & Roizegari, Kh (2015). The Law of International Organizations. 2nd ed. Tehran: Khorsandi Press. (Persian)
2. Ahmadi Nejad, M (2012). "Commitments of States toward the International Community as a Whole and its Role in International Responsibility of the State". Journal of Foreign Policy, 4(1): 961-984. (Persian)
3. Aust, P. H (2011). Complicity and the Law of State Responsibility. UK: Cambidge University Press. [DOI:10.1017/CBO9780511862632
4. Besson, S (2017). "State and Individual Secondary Liability in Case of International Organizations' Responsibility;The Challenge of Fairness Unveiled". Rivista di filosofia del diritt, 5(1): 51-78.
5. Costello, C (2006). "the Bosphorus ruling of the European Court of Human Rights: fundamental rights and blurred boundaries in Europe". Human Rights Law Review, 6(1): 87-130. [DOI:10.1093/hrlr/ngi038
6. D'Aspremont, J (2007). "Abuse of the Legal Personality of International Organizations and the Responsibility of Member States". International Organizations Law Review, 4(1): 91-119. [DOI:10.1163/157237307X223648
7. Eftekhar Jahromi, G & ShahbaziNia, M (2004). "A Study on Principle of Estoppels in English and American Law". Journal of International Law Review, 30(1): 74-76. (Persian)
8. Eftekhar Jahromi, S (2014). A Study on Principle of Estoppels in Iranian Law. M.A Thesis in Private Law, Under the Supervision of Dr. Mansour Amini, Tehran: Shahid Beheshti University. (Persian)
9. Gaja G (2003). First Report on Responsibility of International Organizations. UN Doc: ILC Report.
10. Gaja G (2004). Second Report on Responsibility of International Organizations. UN Doc: ILC Report.
11. Gaja G (2006). Fourth Report on Responsibility of International Organizations. UN Doc: ILC Report.
12. Haddadi, M & SetayeshPour, M (2018). "Contribution of International Responsibility among States in Connection with the Act of another State or Organization". Journal of State Studies, 4 (14): 149-182. (Persian)
13. Hatami, M (2012). "The Analysis of Member State Responsibility toward Wrongful Act of International Organization". Journal of Private Law Studies, 42(3): 127-141. (Persian)
14. ILC (1979). Draft Articles on the Responsibility of International Organizations, with Commentaries. Adopted by the International Law, UN Doc: ILC Report.
15. ILC (2001). Draft Articles on the Responsibility of International Organizations, with Commentaries. Adopted by the International Law, UN Doc: ILC Report.
16. ILC (2007). Draft Articles on the Responsibility of International Organizations, with Commentaries. Adopted by the International Law Commission, UN Doc: ILC Report.
17. ILC (2011). Draft Articles on the Responsibility of International Organizations, with Commentaries. Adopted by the International Law Commission at its Sixty-Third Session (A/66/10, 2011), UN Doc: ILC Report.
18. Karimi, AM; Mousavi Mojab, SD & AghaBabai, E (2015). "Accessory of Crime by Omission in UK and Iranian Law". Journal of Juridical and Philosophical Studies, 24(1): 53-75. (Persian)
19. Kashkooli, R; Sadeghi, M; Shahbazinia, M & Azizi, E (2017). "Expansion of the Scope of Arbitration Clause Based on Presumed Consent". IQBQ, 20 (4):109-132. (Persian)
20. Klabbers, J (2015). An Introduction to International Organizations Law. Uk: Cambridge University Press. [DOI:10.1017/CBO9781139946308
21. Lanovoy, V (2014). Complicity in an Internationally Wrongful Act. UK: Cambrige University Press.
22. Matthews v. U.K (1999). Eur. Ct. H.R.
23. Möldner, M (2012). "Responsibility of International Organizations -Introducing the ILC's DARIO". Max Planck Yearbook of United Nations Law, 16(1): 281-328.
24. Nedeski, N & Nollkaemper, A (2012). "Responsibility of International Organizations in Connection with Acts of States". International Organizations Law Review, 61(2): 1-18. [DOI:10.1163/15723747-00901012
25. Nicar. v. U.S. (1986). ICJ Reports.
26. Sarooshi, D (1999). The United Nations and the Development of Collective Security Council, The Delagation by the UN Security Council of its Chapter VII Powers. UK: Oxford University Press. (Persian) [DOI:10.1093/acprof:oso/9780198299349.003.0002
27. Stumer, A (2007). "Liability of Member States for Acts of International Organizations: Reconsidering the Policy Objections". Harvard International Law Journal, 48(1): 553- 580.
28. Sturma, P (2011). Drawing a Line between the Responsibility of an International Organization and its Member States under International Law. New York: Fordham University Law School.
29. U.S. v. Iran (1980). ICJ Reports.
30. Zamani, SGh (2005). The Law of International Organizations. Vol 1, Tehran: Shahr Danesh Press. (Persian)